SWITCH-Asia Seminar on Measuring and Reporting of Projects' Results and Blending Mechanisms of Financial Instruments
The SWITCH-Asia Network Facility (NF) will organise a 3-day seminar to support the SWITCH-Asia grant projects in documenting and reporting results or outcomes - and eventually their project visibility, and to inform project representatives on financing opportunities via "Blending mechanisms."
The event is dedicated for the ongoing projects and their respective EU Delegations (EUDs) as the contracting agencies for SWITCH-Asia projects. The Network Facility will facilitate a dialogue between grant projects and their respective EUDs in regard with the project's Log Frame and result indicators.
The first and second day of seminar will be devoted to the themes of monitoring and reporting, while the third day will broaden the audience and address the opportunities available for projects' access to finance via Blending mechanisms.
The seminar will support the ongoing and future SWITCH-Asia projects in creating ownership of development priorities in their respective countries, having focus on results, ensuring partnerships of all actors while recognising the diversity and complementarity of their functions. The seminar shall further support the creation of transparency and shared responsibility among stakeholders. In addition the inclusion of access to finance option will contribute to the financial sustainability of SWITCH-Asia projects.
This event will contribute to:
1) Identification of the SCP conceptual framework and indicators for SWITCH-Asia data collection, reporting and monitoring
2) Identification of relevant SCP-based indicators for SWITCH-Asia
3) Compilation of relevant SCP indicators for SWITCH-Asia grant projects
4) Definition of a set of reference SCP indicators linking SWITCH-Asia grant projects with the SWITCH-Asia grant programme.
- Representatives of all SWITCH-Asia ongoing projects
- Representatives of ongoing Policy Support Component
- Project officers in the EU Delegations and HQ project manager
- Representatives of Policy Advocacy Component
- SWITCH-Asia Network Facility
- SWITCH to Green Facility
Please download here.
Upon receiving invitation email, invited participants may register online here. Following a successful registration, participants will receive a confirmation by Ms. Konwika Fikaew on behalf of the Network Facility.
Staying at venue
SWITCH-Asia participants wishing to stay at Grand Centre Point Terminal 21 may fill out a reservation form and send it per email before April 28, 2017 to: